Fourteenth Annual International Conference on Real Estate Development
On 24 and 25 April 2018, the traditional Fourteenth Annual International Real Estate Development Conference organized by Filipović Business Advisory d.o.o. was held.
The annual International Real Estate Development Conference is the central annual gathering place for all those involved in real estate development projects, as well as in other real estate and construction related industries in Croatia, the European Union, the region and internationally. Participants of annual international conferences are owners of companies, management members, directors and highly positioned managers of companies participating in the commercial real estate market and in commercial real estate development projects. Also, attending are lawyers, architects, construction contractors, commercial real estate users, consultants and many others.
At Esplanada Hotel, at one of the most beautiful terraces in Zagreb we had the opportunity to talk about the current situation on the real estate market in Croatia and the region, new trends in real estate construction and in general, about real estate transactions in the region.
The following panels were held at the Conference:
- Presentation of Budapest. Challenges and Guarantees of Success in Real Estate Development
- Presentation of large RE projects, Ljubljana
- INTERNATIONAL PROFILE OF CROATIA – investment, development and trends of branded flats in the Adriatic
- THE STRENGTH OF THE COMPREHENSIVE URBAN DEVELOPMENT OF CITIES – International Platforms, Programs, Guidelines and Realizations
- SINGIDUNUM 2018-2020-2025! A new business and investment point in the region of Southeast Europe
- RESIDENT MARKET IN CROATIA – a need for strategy and new housing policy
- Realization of large projects and financial models of green construction
- Vienna Smart City RE Development
- The Future of the Investment Market in Hotels in South Eastern Europe
- LIFE-STYLE RESIDENCE – Contemporary trends in the development of a new generation of housing projects – structure, architecture, technology, design, sociology
- The prospect of global hotel brands on the Croatian market
- REPORT ON COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE OF CROATIA – Next Step!
- WONDERFUL DEVELOPMENT AND SUCCESS OF THE GREAT TREND IN TRADE – retail parks in South East Europe
- NPL – The end of big portfolio trend?
- Urban regeneration of the city of Split
- CULTURAL HERITAGE – Commercial-Development Potentials
- Renaissance Restoration and Construction of Sales Centers in Croatia
- BUSINESS INVESTMENTS IN CULTURAL HERITAGE TOURISM – Critical Success Factors
- GRAND FINALE CONFERENCES – Large numbers and important transactions on the investment market in the countries of South East Europe.
Very interesting was the report as well as a panel discussion on the current legislative framework for real estate bussiness and market regulation, especially given the current announcement of real estate tax.
Particularly interesting was a lecture on the positive experiences from neighboring Ljubljana, in particular on the establishment of a state-up ecosystem, new approaches to the design, BIM – Building Information Modeling and CDE – Common data environment.
All topics on the conference are inevitable indicator that Croatia, if wants to attract investors as it successfully does Ljubljana and smart cities in the EU such as Amsterdam or Florence, firstly must become aware of economic potential in the real estate market as one of the EU Member States. Also, better highlight of Croatian geostrategic position, opening the door to new technologies and innovations, giving a stronger incentive to creative industries and finally more flexible legislation, both regarding real estates and employment.
This post is also available in: Croatian